The world today is all about data. And Concord’s all about controlling this very aspect- of Data Management.
Out of all the functional sectors, it’s the manufacturing sector which faces the maximum disparity with regards to Data Management and Integration. Concord primarily works towards bridging this gap between systems and establishing a flow of data throughout the departments and personnel.
Concord provides following key services with regards to Data Integration:
Concord implements a foolproof procedure for Data Integration
- Understand Business and Operational objectives.
- Feasibility study
- As Is study of plant systems
- Architecting the solution
- Documenting Functional and Technical requirements
- Review and Approval of the proposed solution
BENEFITS OF DATA INTEGRATION
Improve Operational Performance By:
1. Real time monitoring of operational KPI’s
2. Asset (Machine & Resources) performance monitoring
3. Process optimization – By analysis of Real time and Historical production data
Concord provides customer specific data integration solutions across all platforms. The various data compiling tools used for data integration:
• MS Excel
• Crystal Report
• BI Tool and other allied applications.
GE-IP BASED SOLUTION
Concord also excels in providing analytical solutions for data management based on GE Intelligence Platforms. This includes solutions for
• HMI/ SCADA
• Industrial data intelligence
• Asset performance management
• Work process management and other such allied activities.